2.11.2009

Day to Day

In case some of you are wondering what I do with Ethan all day, here is our typical daily routine:

6:30 am: feed Ethan, change his diaper, hang out on the glidder chair
7:30 am: down for a nap (sometimes I go back to bed)

9:30 am: feed Ethan, change his diaper and clothes, get him ready for the day, sit on the bouncer
10:30 am: down for a nap (my quiet time/laundry & cleaning)

12:30 pm: feed Ethan, change his diaper, play on the activity mat/tummy time/go for a walk
1:30 pm: down for a nap (usually I run an errand, grocery shop or go to the doctor's appointment)

3:30 pm: feed Ethan, change his diaper, sit in the swing, reading time
4:30 pm: down for a nap (a chance for me to nap)

5:30 pm: Ethan hangs out on the bouncer or sometimes in the carrier while I cook and wait for Brian to get home - usually pretty fussy

6:00 pm: feed Ethan, change his diaper and clothes, get him ready for bed (Brian's time with Ethan while I clean up the kitchen)

7:00-7:30 pm: bed time (Brian's and my time together)

Where is Kaika through all this? SLEEPING...'til about noon when he realized "Oh I haven't gone outside yet." Then he'll go back to sleep 'til about 3 and decides that it's time to get up and eat and usually wants to play. What a lazy Boo Boo!

No comments: