Yesterday was a pretty sad, sad day at the Billman household because we had to say farewell to our dear friends, Zac and Jenn who moved to Ohio. I knew this day would come sooner or later and that it was going to be hard, but I didn't know it was going to sneak up on us like that. So it was pretty emotion. Anyway, they are one of those spontaneous friends who you can call anytime and they would be up for anything and everything. So we know we always have fun together no matter what! Ethan (and Kaika) are also really fond of them and so it's hard to imagine that he won't be seeing them on a regular basis anymore =0( We miss you guys already, but hey at least this is not goodbye forever. I know we'll be seeing you again!
6.14.2010
It's Not Goodbye, It's See You Later
Yesterday was a pretty sad, sad day at the Billman household because we had to say farewell to our dear friends, Zac and Jenn who moved to Ohio. I knew this day would come sooner or later and that it was going to be hard, but I didn't know it was going to sneak up on us like that. So it was pretty emotion. Anyway, they are one of those spontaneous friends who you can call anytime and they would be up for anything and everything. So we know we always have fun together no matter what! Ethan (and Kaika) are also really fond of them and so it's hard to imagine that he won't be seeing them on a regular basis anymore =0( We miss you guys already, but hey at least this is not goodbye forever. I know we'll be seeing you again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We miss you too! It's such an awful feeling not having you guys to just call up and hang out with when we have a free evening. :(
I see you made it alright...and it wouldn't surprised me you already unpacked and everything =0)
LOL...we are about 85% unpacked. We're still trying to figure out what to do with the random stuff we don't quite have a place for.
Post a Comment