7.21.2012
City Girl
What was supposed to be an errand for a friend back home (who needed an official stamp from the State Authentication Office) turned into an opportunity to have a day in DC to myself. Never have ridden the metro or navigated downtown alone before, I was a little nervous. It's one of those things where I never pay attention until I have to. But you know, it turned out to be super easy because the train dropped me off right where I needed to go. After sitting and waiting for 1-1/2 hours for the paperwork, I was done and free to do whatever. I found a place for lunch and as I sat down by the window, I felt like a true city girl. Yay, I did it and what a fun and carefree day to get away without the boys. All expenses paid for including 6 hours of babysitting. It was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment