Sometimes I feel like such a "conditional" parent but who doesn't like having a great week, right? The boys played together really well which meant less crying, whining and fighting. It also meant that I was able to stay home and get stuff done around the house. With the warmer weather, they got to go play in the yard and Ethan got to practice on his bike. Brian came home to a peaceful house and we both put them to bed without feeling completely drained. We're all on our way to feeling almost 100% better. Thank you Lord for the needed encouragement!
Now here are some Halloween fun to share:
Pumpkin carving became an annual tradition
Ethan's preschool sing-a-long & party
His Lamb classmates
Gavin figured out the process fast
Oh, and can I just say trick or treating in 70 degrees was amazing! No winter coats required. It did sprinkled on us a little but luckily it didn't last very long as we carried on.
No comments:
Post a Comment