9.06.2015

Dana Point, California

The boys did SO well on the double family reunion trips last month that I came to California with the same great expectations.  But I guess that's where I went wrong.  Sadly expectations + three hours time change for 6 days = Big Disaster!  The boys were going to bed late & getting up early and just being at their absolutely worse.  They were terrible at listening, obeying and constantly annoying each other nonstop.  Did I mention they were just LOUD all the time, too?!  (Unfortunately we realized the day before we left to come home that we had forgotten the ear plugs).  The only time it was peaceful was the one and a half day that we hit the beach.  Brian and I were definitely short on sleep (and patience) so that didn't help.  It was probably the most stressful vacation we've had.  EVER!

Anyway, California's weather was beautiful and the blue Pacific Ocean totally reminded me of Hawaii.  Ryan and Su's wedding was great and we were so glad we could be a part of it.  But were we also glad to be home so the boys can have some separation from each other and us from them too!
Super excited for the plane ride
 Laguna Beach


 
The Famous Huntington Beach
 
 Lunch @ Bruxie's
The Pier @ Huntington Beach
 Tita Cristie met up with us for the afternoon & dinner 
Pretend City Children Museum
 Groom & Best Man
Ready for the wedding!
 
Photo by: Ethan
 Riding on the Farris Wheel - last item on our summer bucket list
Next vacay will be for party of 2!

No comments: