9.29.2017
Sick Days
Gavin is still sick with a sore throat and a low grade fever so he stayed home from school again today. I think the boredom is starting to mount up, but when asked if he would rather stay home or go to school he says, "Preschool." I get it. Even kindergarten is not even fun anymore because Fairfax County Public School have them do A LOT. Normally I would have waited out the sickness a little longer, but because I got a call from the front office mentioning that Gavin's other classmates were tested positive with strep, I kind of freaked out. So I made an appointment this morning and went in. Good news: negative for strep. Bad news: it was a $100+ visit. I supposed it's better to be safe than sorry. My week was thrown off a little with Gavin being home, but it has been really nice to spend extra time together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment