Unfortunately, the last day of school did NOT go as smoothly as anticipated. The internet on the tablet went out at the most unfortunate time, kicking Ethan off from his break out room session. It took me over an hour trying to get him back on and couldn't thus he missed his two live sessions. He was crying, I was crying. It was awful. Finally, we were able to get a new link from the admin only for him to log on the last 10 minutes before everyone left. Thankfully, his teacher has lunch bunch afterwards and he was able to get his closure then. Oh my word. I love technology when everything is working as it is supposed to. But when it doesn't, it's just so stressful...especially on the last day of school. By golly, resilient we will be!


So proud of them!!
Monkey Bread for the win!
On Friday, CES put on a parade at school where we could drive through the parking lot to see the teachers and say our good-byes. I was so touched by this sweet gesture that I ended up getting teary seeing everyone. Hey, maybe I needed this closure as much as the boys do, if not more. It has been the most whirlwind three months ever and I am so GLAD it is finally over! Now switching gears and onto summer while I figured out what we're doing.
Our last Happy Friday - homemade Turtle Sundae
For the rest of the weekend, the boys spent the nights sleeping in the brand new tent that we bought.
It's like a giant fort really!
No comments:
Post a Comment