↓
↓
↓
↓
↓
↓
↓
↓
↓
↓
↓
Ahh, isn't it crazy?! Doesn't he look totally different! Just so...grown up! I actually kinda freaked out once the hair lady was done 'cause I thought it was way too short. But after we got home and I looked at him a few dozen times, I guess I'm just so used to seeing a lot of hair and now it's gone. I do like it, but it'll definitely take some time getting use to!!! Brian says now that it's managable, he's excited to really have some fun with it! By the way, Ethan did so well at the salon and actually sat still for the most part!
Side note: I almost attempted to cut his hair myself...not that I really know how, but I figured it can't be that hard. Someone suggested learning from Youtube. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't because it definitely wouldn't have looked this good.
No comments:
Post a Comment