8.06.2009

Tennis - Week #3

Now I'm finally done with tennis lessons and even though I liked being busy, I realized I don't like being this busy! Anyway, our week didn't start out so great as we got there early on Tuesday only to find out that Jenn had forgotten her racket at my house. So we quickly turned around and went back to get it, thinking that we'll probably be a few minutes late. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case as we ran into some road constructions and ended up showing up pretty late. By then our instructor had left and we felt really bad. Luckily, we were able to explain ourselves and apologized to her today which she said was no biggie. Since it was our last lesson, she worked us hard and at one point, we both had to bend over to catch our breaths. By the time I got home, all I wanted to do was take a long nap, which I did after a nice, big lunch and a shower! I told Brian that I felt like I had just ran a marathon and all he could do was laughed and said, "You have no idea!" Now I'm just excited to get to a tennis court and see what I could do with the new skills that I've learned. I must say the one thing that I've improved for sure is that I'm not hitting the balls out of the court anymore...at least not every single time!

No comments: