10.03.2009
Oktoberfest
Originally, we were supposed to meet Brian's parents at the Amana Colonies for Oktoberfest. But with the yucky and rainy weather in the forecast, we decided to just cancel it. I was pretty bummed since I've been looking forward to going but then again, I guess not enough to be wet and cold. So then our day was pretty much free until Brian's friend from Des Moines called to see if we wanted to get together since they were only going to be 45 minutes away. After talking through the plans, we ended up meeting them at the Amanas for dinner and strolling through the festival. Anyway, it was fun seeing and catching up with the Boscaljons again after almost a year. And the best part of going there (other than seeing them of course) was bringing home a bottle of my favorite dessert wine and having the most yummy hot chocolate and English toffee EVER-EVER! I'm definitely adding this to our annual family event list!

Dean and Ethan are only 2-1/2 weeks apart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment