So I just got an email from a high school friend, Janna (from Hawaii) saying that she'll be moving back to Minnesota with her husband and daughter...just in time for winter. I feel really bad for her but at the same time glad to know that I'm not the only island girl stranded in the midwest AGAIN this winter! So this brings me to this entry and the top ten reasons why I hate winter/cold weather:
10. Wet socks (& even having to wear socks)
9. Can no longer go to bed or leave the house with my hair wet
8. Getting in AND out of the shower
7. Getting in AND out of bed, especially in the morning
6. Lack of motivation to leave the house
5. Driving in the snow or on icy roads
4. Having to consult Brian everyday on what I need to wear & then having to figure out how to dress Ethan
3. Winter blues
2. The bone-chilling midwest wind chill
1. No more shorts, tank tops and flip flops & the whole concept of layering and winter coats
Maybe I will ask for a Snuggie Blanket for Christmas. It's perfect for indoor AND outdoor usage =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment