3.14.2011

Things I Can't Wait to Do

With Spring approaching, I'm itching to get outside (in my flip flops and shorts) and do all outdoor things. I came up with a summer to do list:
  • walk on the bike path
  • walk by the river
  • hike at the Scott Co. park
  • go to a drive-in movie
  • go to the free outdoor concert at River House
  • camp in the backyard
  • camp somewhere other than the backyard
  • go swimming
  • go paddle boating at West Lake
  • BBQ like crazy
  • go to the farmer's market
  • eat lots and lots of corn on the cob and watermelon
  • have numerous bon fire
  • have tiki torch night
  • go to the parks
  • taken Kaika to the doggie park
  • have picnics
  • ride on the Channel Cat
  • go to the zoo
  • take a trip
  • and many more...

2 comments:

zachary said...

and your socks

Kay said...

Socks and flip flops...only in the winter remember? ;0) Haha