I took Ethan in today to get some vaccinations for preschool this fall. And to make a long story short, I went in hoping to get Ethan's shots and sign a release form for his record (since our pediatrician moved and opened his own office). But of course it didn't go as planned. They have me signed the form but couldn't give the shots all the while being snubby and being semi-rude. Luckily, I was able to get in right away at the new office. 40 minutes later with 3 shots in the legs, we were out of there. Poor Ethan, his face was so red! He repeatedly cried "All done" and "See Daddy" and I think made the nurse feel bad. When he got home, he got two stickers - one for being super good at the doctor's offices and one for being BRAVE, and some smarties too! That made it all better =0)
For my record: Chicken pox, HIB, Pneumococcal.
2 comments:
A friend of mine said there is an ice cream shop right next to her pediatricians office. Someone knew what they were doing! Mommy and baby need ice cream after immunizations!!
LOL, true that!
Post a Comment