8.03.2011
Today's Adventure
So my blessings today came in a form of a girl named Ali (11 yrs old). We were at Monkey Joe's for about an hour and a half when she showed up and somehow Ethan became attached to her. I double checked with her to make sure that it was okay for Ethan to play with her and her siblings. She said she didn't care and for the next hour, she became Ethan playmate while I sat and relaxed. It was SO nice although I did feel a little guilty having someone else take care of my kid. But she seemed fine and he kept telling me to go sit down. Since when? After talking with Ali some more, I was bummed to find out that she's not from around here and won't be able to babysit. Hey I figured it doesn't hurt to ask especially when Ethan was so smittened by her. Also I found out that these random kids I kept seeing weren't her siblings and that she was just being a playmate to all the kids there. How nice! Well, we're home now with one tired lil' boy so I'm hoping for a long nap. Did he bounced and bounced and bounced! By the way, Ethan had now conquered ALL the slides there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have an 11 year old cousin who we see a few times a year at family gatherings and I always think, "why couldn't I get one of these along with my first child?" :-)
keep me posted on if you guys will make it out here in Sep. and if you have time to meet up with us.
Wouldn't that be awesome!
I'll email you soon, I think we finally got our plans figured out.
Post a Comment