So Brian just got back yesterday from a long weekend trip visiting his cousin in Virginia. And were we glad! The first part of it, Ethan and I were great. However, the last part of it...let's just say we made it but barely. I think we must have gotten tired of each other as he yells and gets more and more frustrated with me. And as I struggle more and more with patience, love and grace with him. On top of that, he started on and off not taking naps. I'm like
Noooo, you have to nap! I'm not ready for this yet. It makes for a super long day, but I guess the trade off is that he goes to bed super early. The worse part about it is that we must continue on this week. Brian came home with a horrible cold and is super swamp at work. I feel spent with nothing left to give. How do wives with traveling husbands or even military wives do it??? I don't know. But I'll continue to cling onto Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. On a different note, my midwife did move my due date to the middle of February. She's ordering
another ultrasound in two weeks because she was a little concern about the baby's kidneys. Can't remember what it's call at the moment. Didn't sound like a big deal at all, but she just wanted to be on the safe side. It's like, we have the technology so might as well, right? I don't even know why I'm annoyed about it, but I am. I just think that at some point, you can't be overly cautious about everything. Plus, I didn't want to have to go in AGAIN. It's just humbug to have to find someone to watch Ethan and also drive across the river. Oh well, it is what it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment