If you're wondering what these are, they're pictures of the now broken blinds in Ethan's room. And if you're still wondering how it got broken. Well apparently, our son decided to practice his climbing skills this morning while waiting for me to come get him. I think this is how it went down: he tried to pull himself up to his knees by the top of crib rails. Once the base is sturdy, he hung on with one hand while reaching and pulling the blinds with the other hand thus ripping it off. Yeah, I found him sucking on it in his crib...not good at all! Anyway, I should have known better when I saw him doing something like that yesterday. I thought to myself how I should really lower the mattress...before he ended up on the floor. Luckily he didn't but ever since that incident, I've been a little paranoid and decided to have him nap in his pack 'n play the rest of the day. Hopefully we can get the crib lower tonight so we won't have any more scares.
7.10.2009
Discovery of the Week
If you're wondering what these are, they're pictures of the now broken blinds in Ethan's room. And if you're still wondering how it got broken. Well apparently, our son decided to practice his climbing skills this morning while waiting for me to come get him. I think this is how it went down: he tried to pull himself up to his knees by the top of crib rails. Once the base is sturdy, he hung on with one hand while reaching and pulling the blinds with the other hand thus ripping it off. Yeah, I found him sucking on it in his crib...not good at all! Anyway, I should have known better when I saw him doing something like that yesterday. I thought to myself how I should really lower the mattress...before he ended up on the floor. Luckily he didn't but ever since that incident, I've been a little paranoid and decided to have him nap in his pack 'n play the rest of the day. Hopefully we can get the crib lower tonight so we won't have any more scares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHA, Kay! Here's something to make you laugh:
as soon as the picture popped up on my screen I thought that the broken blind piece was a pregnancy test and that you were announcing something!! :-) It only took a second to see what it really was but I sat here laughing at myself!! :-)
Ethan is too cute!!
We were out there over the 4th in Panora. Next time we come out I'd like to meet halfway and have dinner? It would be quite a haul for dinner but maybe possible?
You know what, the same thought went through my mind when I posted the pic! Glad to say that isn't the case =0)
Anyway, definitely give us call next time you're in IA. It'll be fun to get-together and catch up!
Post a Comment