7.28.2009
Tennis - Week #2
So tennis today totally kicked my butt! Apparently, the real instructor had returned from her vacation and worked us hard. I came home and thought I was going to pass out from heat stroke. On top of that, I guess it didn't help to do vigorous exercise only on a bowl of cereal. Opps! I think for Thursday, I will need to make myself a "breakfast of a champion." By the way, she asked me something along the line of if I'm an athlete (implying that I have natural talent *wink*). I had to laugh because I'm not whatsoever...but I appreciated her compliment and how it made me feel really good! I had to share that one with Brian when he got home from work tonight and of course he also laughed. Gee, thanks a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good job! i would love to learn tennis.
and i love when you guys post videos!
Post a Comment