3.08.2010

Haircut by Mamma

The good side

So today I got ambitious and decided to TRY to give Ethan his haircut #4. He desperately needed it, but we couldn't get in with the lady who usually does mine so I took matters into my own hands. We went to Walmart to get a pair of scissors amongst other things and when we got home, it was go time. I sat him on the bathroom counter and pretty much let him play with whatever in hope of distracting him. Well let's just say it wasn't as easy as I thought and almost impossible to make him sit still. It turned out pretty decent although I think I might watch a Youtube video and continue with session II before bath time tonight. Oh well, his hair grows back pretty fast anyway. I know Brian was pretty adamant about me doing it so we'll see if he notices it when he gets home tonight...unless of course he reads this posting first.

p.s. I ended up snipping my middle finger and was bleeding pretty bad trying to do the whole two fingers guide like my hair lady. I guess you have to start somewhere right?

2 comments:

Stacia said...

Sounds like a time when a "Flowbee" would come in handy...there's nothing like a vacuum/clippers combo!

Kay said...

That would have totally come in handy! You should have seen our bathroom afterwards...hair EVERYWHERE!