3.11.2010
Fun, Fun, Fun
With the warmer weather and the sun being out, I decided to take Ethan to our neighborhood playground/park. This was the first time he actually got to play and explore since he was too young this time last year. What do you know? As soon as I took him out of the stroller and stood him up, he took off running! The ground wasn't quite dry yet so inevitably he got into the muddy wood chips and grass. He also fell into a puddle of water but none of that seemed to faze him. He continued running all around and climbing up and down the playground equipment...being carefree and just loving every minute of it. All the while I'm trying not to freak out by all the dirt and mud he has gotten into or put into his mouth, the many tumbles he took, and him wanting to step off the top of the equipment. Let's just say I had to constantly remind myself to just relaxed and that it'll be okay. I guess it's a whole new realm for both of us and having to learn when I need to step in or step back. I supposed I should start getting used to it all since he IS a boy and it's inevitable he WILL get dirty! Anyway, we both survived the afternoon and after a bath for Ethan, he was off to a nice, long nap!


Climbing all by myself

Being one with nature

At the end of the day: I got one dirty and wet but happy lil' boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That boy has entered the realm of needing to have definite 'play clothes'...the ones mommy doesn't have to worry about how muddy or grass stained they get. How fun!!!
Post a Comment