The craziness started last Friday when I woke up feeling REALLY dizzy. As in the room was spinning and feeling like the ceiling was going to fall down on me. I mustered enough strength to get up, get Ethan and get back to bed. Ethan wanted to go downstairs to "play blocks" and I thought to myself, "Are you kidding me?! I wouldn't make it to the stairs, let alone probably fall down the entire thing." I called Brian, knowing I couldn't get through the day with Ethan, and he quickly came home. I ended up spending the rest of the day in bed sleeping because I couldn't be upright. By the next day, I was fine again and never figured out what that was all about. IT was the weirdest thing!
Then Sunday morning, I went to get Ethan only to find that he had thrown up all over. At first, I semi-freaked out because I thought I saw blood but quickly realized it wasn't. Just red grapes that he had eaten from the night before. Whew! He threw up a few more times that day and ever since then just been sick with the D. I am humbled once again by ALL that comes with having to clean up after a sick child. I was on full-time cleaning duty since Ethan wanted only his daddy and nothing to do with me. And now that Brian’s out of town and I’m SO, SO, SO thankful his mom is here to help! Praying that we'll get through...and Brian too, he's having a rough week =0(
No comments:
Post a Comment