2.13.2012
Here We Go Again
Well, I spent another morning stressed out at the midwife's office. I swear every time I go in there, she is a bearer of the "possible" bad news. Today, the baby's heart beats were low so I had to do a fetal non-stress test (NST). While doing that, I had contractions which followed by variable deceleration of the heart rate (once). Although everything else looked absolutely perfect, she still had minor concerned about the umbilical cord being wrapped around and low amniotic fluids. So then I got sent to do an ultrasound and everything turned out just fine. I know she was trying to be on the cautious side about EVERYTHING, but my goodness. My 30 minutes appointment turned into a 3-hour ordeal, which thankfully our neighbor was able to watch Ethan longer. Then she wanted me to come back tomorrow for another NST which I finally put my foot down and said no. I'm seriously ready to have this baby, not necessarily because of the uncomfortableness, but so I don't have to go in for anymore appointments/check ups. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that nothing is wrong and for the technology available but sometimes too much information about every single little thing is just...too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment