2.01.2012

You Get What You Pay For

I don't think this is always the case but today it was. I took Ethan in to Cookie Cutters, a kids special hair cut place and $17 later he walked out of there with the best hair cut EVER! She actually did what I asked her to do! Now I can't justified paying that every single time considering he's a boy, but with #2 on his way I'm hoping to get a nice professional family pic.

Anyway, I hyped it up all week saying that we're going somewhere different and it was going to be fun. So the first thing Ethan told the lady was that he doesn't like the blow drying. Check. But unfortunately, I forgot about the water spritzer thing and it F-REAKED him out. Opps. This kid doesn't like water over his head, in his eyes or anything like that. So he cried and cried and wanted to go home. Not exactly what I had in mind. Luckily with distractions of a sucker and some toys, he eventually calmed down and let the lady finished.
My handsome 'lil man

No comments: