One other question that I get asked a lot from people is if Ethan and Gavin look alike. The answer is no, not really. They both have my features, but they don't look identical at birth. Ethan: chunkier face, flatter nose and more hair. According to Brian, he looked Mexican (?) Gavin: slender face, pointier nose and less hair. Looks more like a white boy.
3.03.2012
On Being a Mamma
My heart feels full of love not only for Gavin but for Ethan, too. This time around I feel like I truly get to enjoy all the newborn stage instead of being so completely overwhelmed and in a constant state of zombie-ness. Just tonight, Gavin and I got to hang out on the couch...cuddling =0) Such a new experience and it was great! As for Ethan, it's really warm my heart to see him growing to become this loving and caring lil' man and big brother. He has been a tremendous helper/gofer around the house since we brought Gavin home. With his own initiation, he started setting the table at dinner time and just spent the past half an hour doing dishes with Brian. I'm so proud!
-----------------------------------
One other question that I get asked a lot from people is if Ethan and Gavin look alike. The answer is no, not really. They both have my features, but they don't look identical at birth. Ethan: chunkier face, flatter nose and more hair. According to Brian, he looked Mexican (?) Gavin: slender face, pointier nose and less hair. Looks more like a white boy.
One other question that I get asked a lot from people is if Ethan and Gavin look alike. The answer is no, not really. They both have my features, but they don't look identical at birth. Ethan: chunkier face, flatter nose and more hair. According to Brian, he looked Mexican (?) Gavin: slender face, pointier nose and less hair. Looks more like a white boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment