5.10.2012

Day to Day

Here's a typical day for me with the two boys compared to what I used to do with just Ethan here. Lots more free time then that's for sure.

7:00 am: Ethan wakes up, I go in and hang out with him on his bed then play together for an hour
8:00 am: wake Gavin up, feed him, change his diaper, sit on the bouncer while Ethan and I eat our breakfast
9:00 am: Gavin goes down for a nap while Ethan watches video and I do my quiet time
10:00 am: stay home and clean or get out of the house (for a play date, the park or the library)

11:00 am: feed Gavin, change his diaper
12:00 pm: Gavin goes down for a nap while Ethan eats his lunch
12:30 pm: Ethan goes down for a nap while I eat my lunch and get on the computer to catch up on emails, etc
1:00 pm: nap for me (if I'm lucky)

2:00 pm: wake everyone up, feed Gavin, change his diaper, hang out on the activity mat
3:00 pm: Gavin goes down for a nap
3:30 pm: Ethan watches video again or play outside with Kaika while I try to get dinner going early

5:00 pm: feed Gavin, change his diaper
5:30-6:00 pm: dinner time while Gavin hangs out in the Moby Wrap
6:00 pm: Gavin goes down for a nap
6:15-6:30 pm: Ethan's quiet time (color, read books or play by himself) while Brian and I catch up
6:30 pm: family walk or run errands

7:00 pm: feed Gavin, change his diaper and clothes
8:00 pm: attempt to put Gavin down for a nap - his fussy time & we usually ended up holding him or putting him on the swing
8:30 pm: put Ethan to bed

9:00 pm: change Gavin's diaper, feed him and put him to bed
9:30-11:00 pm: pay bills, catch up on miscellaneous stuff and maybe some time together (if we're lucky)

Next day: repeat!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for COMPLETELY overwhelming me with my future daily schedule :)

Kay said...

You'll be fine! Not that having two at the same time would be easy but hopefully they'll at least both get on the same schedule.