Since moving into this house, we tried to get organized and find a place for everything. But I just cannot get ahead on this one considering the house doesn't have the same amount of storage or counter space as our old one does. So, I feel like I'm constantly in this state of disarray where everything is everywhere. We either can't find a place for them or in Brian's case, can't find them. The biggest struggle seemed to be with the dishes and the laundry. Love doing them. Hate putting them away. Oh how I hate it! But I tried really hard to get on top of these two or else they start piling up fast. And don't get me going on Gavin's room because there are just baby clothes and other random baby stuff that I just don't know what to do with. So right now they're pile in the bassinet, which I like to call organized mess. One of these days (hopefully sooner than later), we'll get to his room and rearrange the furniture instead of that's how they got set up and that's how they're staying. On top of that, Brian's cousin moved in with us last week (which is working out a lot better than I had thought it would be) and is now occupying one of the rooms downstairs. So everything had to be moved and rearranged...AGAIN. Feel like we're in such a limbo stage right now. Trust me, next move there will be more purging for sure!
I also have a list that I need to get to but just haven't had time yet:
-go shopping for Ethan (since he has outgrown all his clothes)
-go shopping for me
-get a haircut
-go to the chiro
-find a dentist, doctor
No comments:
Post a Comment