My biggest frustration since moving here has been the store locations and my productivity in running errands. Yes, church and Brian's work are a breeze to get to but not the stores since they're spread out in ten different directions. Apparently I was spoiled in the QCA because Super Walmart was my go to for EVERYTHING and other errands can be done under an hour. Then I moved here and can't even find a super center nearby. Ugh! Bigger cities but smaller stores?! What a strange concept. And with two kids (who hate sitting and short attention span), I'm all about getting things done as quick as possible.
Last Sunday, we bought a Christmas tree home only to find out that 2 out of the 4 strings of lights do not work. That's always the case isn't it? Anyway long story short, two Targets later on a separate run, Brian finally found white lights so I can finish our tree. Unfortunately, that seemed to be a pretty common scenerio around here. So I've resorted to online shopping. If it's cheap with free shipping, I'm all over that. Oh well everyone said you'll just get used to...along with traffic but that's for another day. The tradeoff? A warmer fall/winter so far so I guess you can't have everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment