12.26.2012

Grand Lake

Before heading to Colorado, we decided to do our family gifts opening early.  I know Ethan didn't mind and being such a practical person that I am, I honestly didn't want to pack more than we have to.

Kaika even made it in the picture

 
Gavin's first Christmas

Sophie the giraffe for Gavin's teeth, but it turns out to be a glorified dog toy.  He hated it, but Kaika loves it.


Despite the crack of dawn flight there (and a lost luggage of winter gears) and a red eye flight back (and another lost luggage), we had a fun and relaxing Christmas vacation with family.  Lots of first meetings all around but hopefully it won't be the last.


A family extravaganza of searching & cutting down a Christmas tree...

followed by some sledding...

and more sledding...

and MORE sledding! 




A morning date of snow shoeing

 Kid's favorite - bed time story with Grandpa...


lots of cousins' time too


Yeehaw!

Some brotherly love

The Barnharts +

Elias and The Mendes

The Billmans +

Ethan with Grandpa & Lola on a very scenic horse drawn sleigh ride


The boys on the snowmobiles

Our view

 The whole crew

No comments: