2.20.2013

Gavin's One & Baby Dedication

Gavin turns ONE today and what a whirlwind of a year.  Not only it is a milestone for him, but in some way I feel like it is for all of us too (with moving to Virginia and all).  While Brian's mom is here visiting, we had:

a baby dedication on Sunday


A friend of mine took this picture and it SO captured our boys.  They are literally always on.the.move.  Gavin was extra fussy more than usual that morning since he doesn't feel good.  So we left church early so I could go get him some antibiotic.  Since then he's doing much better and for the most part back to his old happy self.  We've also returned to the land of zzzz's which is needed for all of us. 

And a birthday party


 That's it?  I want more!

 
Gavin's favorite


A new way of opening presents

Ethan was all over those baby gifts

Honestly, I feel bad at how "minimal" it was.  But realistically with how our week went and still going (Brian has 3 projects going out, I'm still fighting a horrible cold and a death in the family), I had to downgrade the expectation for myself.  It is what it is and the most important thing is that we celebrate it...and even get to have my parents Skype in too!  So thankful Brian's mom took charged of the cake...or else it might not happened.  Anyway, so thankful and blessed for our lil' family.

 Happy Birthday Gavin!  We love you!

No comments: