2.07.2013
XSport Fitness
I'm a practical person (and frugal too). If I don't need it, I don't buy it. And even if I need it, I go through this process of " thinking, rethinking, calculating and recalculating" before making a purchase. I can't splurge, it's just not in me. For the most part, it's a good thing I think although I have taken it to the extreme of trying to save. Every once in a while Brian would remind me that it's okay and that I'm not in college anymore. Haha. Anyway all that to say, after wanting to do it for like 3 years, I've finally joined a gym. I know it sounds so lame, but that's the highlight of my week and I'm so excited. It has the two main things I've been looking for: Zumba classes in the morning (that doesn't cost extra) and childcare. I attended my first class on my Monday and loved it and so did the boys! It did kicked my butt a little and now I'm kind of sore, but I'll be back =0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment