2.27.2013

This Week

So this is what the Bible must mean when it said, "Do not quench the spirit" because that is exactly how I feel right now.  I've spent 72 hours with the kids this weekend while Brian went to a funeral back home and then to dive right into a busy work week has been rough for us.  Ethan has been anything but cooperative and had tested me in every possible way.  From whining, crying and screaming to constantly knocking Gavin over and just purposefully aggravating both of us.  Somehow I feel like we're back to that terrible two stage again and I'm spending the day doing battles with him.  It has been hard trying to keep my cool while figuring out when to ignore, tolerate or discipline because it's just constant.  I've been in tears and seriously at a lost for what to do.  So discouraging and so exhausting, too.

No comments: