A few people have asked me if Ethan understands the whole new baby brother thing and if he's excited. I guess I would say he does to a certain point. He definitely knows and proudly points to my belly when I'm in conversations with other people about it. He likes talking to the baby every once in a while, but refuses to sing to him until he comes out. He really doesn't care to feel the movement or maybe I should say doesn't sit still long enough to feel anything.
As for the moving, I think that concept is totally foreign to him. He seems excited about going to Virginia, being on an airplane (which I still don't know if we'll be flying), and going to the beach. Other than that, the new house, new room, new friends, etc. are kinda confusing. I'll have to get some books on it and figure out how to help him cope with all these new changes coming his way.
No comments:
Post a Comment