1.14.2012

Our House

It's funny how we've lived in our house for almost 7 years and haven't really given much thought about it (day to day). But now that we've been promoting and trying to sell it, all of a sudden I feel extra attached and sentimental about it. It's a perfect size and has been such a good house to us! We kept telling people that we would have stayed here for another 5-10 years if we weren't moving. I suppose it's partly the actual house and partly the memories made here, too.

Anyway, open houses these past 3 weeks have been encouraging. We've had people at every single one of them which made it worth cleaning for. They all said they loved the house, but none of them are really serious buyers. I must say though that one came through today who already made an appointment for a second walk-through with her dad tomorrow.  So we'll see...we kept saying all we need is one.

No comments: