We threw a New Year's Eve party and had some friends over to hang out. It was a lot of fun! The best part was since it was at our house, we were able to put Ethan to bed and stay up to ring in the New Year's.
Now that the ornaments, lights and tree are down, it somehow made me feel sad. I wonder what happened to last year and how did it go by so fast??? Then I got to thinking some more about leaving family, friends, and all that I'm familiar with and it made me even more sad. I suppose I should start focusing on what God has ahead of us and what this year will bring. Lots of changes that's for sure. Brian and I have been busy purging and packing and I must say the former is easier than the latter. We have accumulated a lot of stuff (not really junk though) so we're trying to do little at a time. I'm sure these 2-1/2 month is going to just fly by with the baby coming and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment