Thursday, Brian accepted the offer for his new job and yesterday, we accepted an offer for our house. We definitely felt blessed especially in this economy and knew God's hand was upon it. All glory to Him!
Now, I feel like I can finally focus on this baby's arrival. We kept going back and forth with putting who in what room. But after talking through it one more time, we decided to just leave Ethan where he's at. Since he spends a lot of time on the floor, we thought he would have a better use of the carpet. Plus the less changes for him, the better. Instead, we're making the guest room into the baby's room and the playroom downstairs into a guest bedroom. It's all going to be temporary anyway and just something for us to get by for a month. At least now I don't have to keep our house in pristine condition for all the open houses which will be nice.
Philippians 3:13-14
"...forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead. I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."
2 comments:
wow! Congratulations! You can keep your feet up some now, right? :-)
Thanks, it was totally a God-thing and one less thing for us to have to worry about!
Post a Comment