Anyway, Brian and I were supposed to go on a hiking date on Saturday but our sitter called last minute and said she was sick. So we ended up bringing everyone to the Great Falls National Park. First of all, I didn't even realize that we have a National Park so close. And once we got there, I wasn't sure what to expect. I thought that maybe we have to hike to go see this dingy, little fall. But oh no. It was this huge gushing fall that was absolutely breathtaking! Chalk it up as our favorite.
I must say though in a way it's kinda nice now that Ethan's no longer napping because we don't have to worry about trying to get him home for a nap.

2 comments:
Wow, that is beautiful. And Gavin is so adorable sitting up and smiling like a big boy!
Post a Comment