3.18.2014

Our Week

It was a long week last week between the whining-every-five-minutes-from-morning-'til-night two year old, the loud and boundless energy five year old and Brian working long hours + training for project management + studying for his LEED exam. And now going into another long week.  My days are starting to feel like they're on repeat.  It has been a long month so far.  Thankfully we had a couple of nice days so that the kids were able to go outside and play.  It definitely made the afternoon/evening go by a lot faster.

I spent about five hours Saturday morning helping a couple from church move.  Then later that night, the Demoulins came over to watch the boys (after we did a trade off with them) so Brian and I were able to do a back-to-back weekend date.  That doesn't happen very often!  So we decided to do a double with the Uenumas at the Melting Pot which was really fun.  I must say it was SO nice to be able to talk to them the entire evening without constantly being interrupted by the kids.  

Winter Storm Wiley blew through here Sunday night and we got another 8 inches.  Brian had way too much to do to stay home so he cleared the snow and left for work.  Yuck, I'm so done with this winter.  I'm praying that is the last of it!

Here are pictures from our St. Patrick's celebrations:

  Ethan's hat from preschool


 
Potluck party at the Byers

No comments: