3.29.2014

T-Minus 0 House

HALLELUJAH!  I'm glad to say that we're officially home owners again.  Closing went well and probably the smoothest part of the entire process.  As I signed the last piece of paper and walked out of there, I felt my emotions caught up to me and just had to cry.  They were tears of joy, relief and disbelief all rolled into one.  Seven months later, God has graciously and finally given us a new place to call home.  We called Ryan to come over with my favorite bottle of Moscato so we can all celebrate! 

Both Brian and I slept well (for once) and thankfully the kids slept in too.  Everyone woke up happy and was in a good mood all morning.  So glad to no longer have the anxiety and emotional roller coaster hanging over us.  After breakfast, we headed over to the new house so Ethan can pick out his room and to do some deep cleaning.  Oh man, we're going to be doing a lot of that before moving in!  Ugh, it's deja vu again.  What is with people leaving dirty houses for us.  Other than that, we're also redoing the hardwood floor and possibly the stair runners.  Once that is done, then we'll move everything in some time middle of April.  And hopefully get the fence up soon after. 

Taking a snack break at the new house

No comments: