3.03.2014

Winter Storm Titan

Another storm came through and although it wasn't as big as the last one, everything is closed nevertheless.  Knowing it was a slow day at work, Brian stayed home and enjoyed yet another snow day with the boys.  Once again he was the first (and only) one to be out clearing the driveway and sidewalk.  Our little snow blower barely could handle the last storm so Brian strategically did two rounds of it.  What can I say, the guy is an engineer from the midwest...and he takes this thing seriously.  Haha.  Anyway, I sent Kaika out front to play with the boys and he was just jumping, chomping on snow and running around like a lil' puppy dog again.  It was fun to watch!

The most comical part of the day was looking outside the window and seeing our neighbor blowing snow with his back pack leaf blower.  Whatever works I guess.  But can't say I've ever seen that before!

No comments: