We've had a full, fun summer and done everything on our summer bucket list and now we're just waiting to start. (Schools here start after Labor Day and go until the 3rd week of June). Ethan's sitting around at home constantly looking for things to do and aggravating his lil' brother because he's bored. That is why there really isn't any hint of sadness here...just excitement all around because we're ready for this new chapter for him! He needs the all day interactions/activities and I need the break. Only a couple more things to check off the list and then we'll be set.
-chair for his desk (Ikea)
-lunch box
*I'm not an enviromentalist or anything, but the thought of buying and throwing away juice boxes every single school day seemed expensive and so wasteful. So I found this and hoping it would work out for every day usage.
No comments:
Post a Comment