8.04.2014

Tender Heart

We have caught up with the world and finally saw the Disney movie Frozen.  I looked over to Ethan as the movie was nearing the end and saw him burying his face in his pillow - crying.  I guess he thought one of the characters died at the end and was SO upset.  As we continued to watch I told Ethan, "Look, she's not dead.  See, she's alive."  So he peeked his face up, saw that it was true and smiled.  Whew, good thing that was a happy ending!  Oh my tender heart child.  We really have to watch what we view around here.  He cried during: Cars because of the combines scene, Up because of the scary dogs, Homeward Bound because the boy left the dog, Madagascar 3 because of the mean lady and more.  Haha so that is why we are still watching PBS Kids...which is totally fine with me.

No comments: