1.12.2009
New Year, New Blog
With the Artic Freeze aka Freezing-Cold-Bite-You-in-the-Butt weather approaching this week, I thought now will be a good time to stay home, bundle up and start a new blog. It's going to be about my daily life at home with a newborn and all the good, the bad and the ugly that comes with it. I'm excited to blog again like I did in India and to share about our life at the Billmans. Hopefully it'll be easier with the laptop that Brian got me for Christmas so I could just get on real quick and write while Ethan is sleeping =0) I know, I know I'm supposed to nap when he naps but hey, how do you get anything done around here? (Although Brian would agree that if I could I would sleep all day long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment