4.21.2012

Just For Laughs

While talking and hanging out on the deck:

Me (wearing the Moby Wrap and rocking back and forth)  
Brian (holding Gavin): Why are you rocking? I have Gavin.  
Me (look down at my wrap and then at Brian): Oh, haha.
---------------------

Half way to a coffee date last week after dropping Ethan off at a friend's house, Brian realized Ethan's kid's CD is still playing in the background.
---------------------
 
Conversation I had with Ethan yesterday:  

Ethan: Where are we going this afternoon Mamma?
Me: Nowhere. Where do you want to go?
Ethan: To the mall.
Me: What are we going to do there?  
Ethan: Go up the elevator. Not the escalator. The elevator. Can't go up the escalator because of Baby Gavin in the stroller.  
Me: Oh I see.  
Ethan: Next time, we'll have someone watch Baby Gavin so we can go up the escalator.
Me: Okay sounds good.

No comments: