4.30.2012

On Being a Mamma

These days I often find myself saying, "So this is what everyone else was talking about!" regarding Gavin as my easy baby and the blissfulness of motherhood.  He's just the sweetest lil' thing and loves, loves, loves to snuggle =0)  When he's awake, he'll let us hold him while sitting down.  Now that doesn't seem like a big deal but it really is!  With Ethan, we HAVE to stand up like the whole time.  (Read an old post here, which totally explain his personality now).  Not only is Gavin sleeping through the night, he's also sleeping in for me until 8 am consistently.  Ethan was my early bird of 5:30 am.  That was brutal!  I hate to compare, but I'm just saying.  Recently, I was able to get them down for their naps about the same time every day so I could get a nap.  It has been great!  Now we're working on running quick errands and grocery shopping (with 2 kids) since everything is farther away and takes much, much longer to do.

Side note: God's reminder to me this week on parenthood: "Your love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me." - One Thing Remains by Jesus Culture

No comments: