9.16.2013

Family Fun Run

Saturday we entered a 5K Color in Motion race as a family.  It was a lot of fun even though we didn't quite run the whole thing.  We got to end only to realize there was no free food at the after party.  Bummer dude!

RFK Stadium behind us  
(where Brian came back later that night for the DC United game)

Woot, woot.  Raise the roof!

 
 

One of the color stations

 
  The person who took this picture was confused on how to use my camera
because it wasn't an iPhone.  Really?!


When I put Ethan to bed that night he said, "Thanks Mamma for planning the race!"  What a sweet, sweet child! 

----------------------------------------

Sunday, Gavin came down with a cold AGAIN so Brian ended up staying home with him since he didn't have to do set up/tear down.  Ethan and I went to church just so I could get a break before the rest of the week started.  Ethan requested we eat at Panera Bread for dinner and afterwards he said, "Thank you Mamma for letting me get my sandwich and yummy juice."  It was a special night for him!

No comments: