Yes they have been with Gavin. Lately the only thing I've been feeling towards Gavin is super frustrated and I know it's mutual. With Ethan being in preschool, I tried to get Gavin out knowing he's antsy at home. But running errands today didn't go so well either. We were okay until the snacks run out then he just cries and screams at the stores. Cries and screams in the car. He about gave me a heart attack when he managed to wiggle out of the car seat straps and opened my car door while it was moving. Yikes! Then he continues to whines once we got home. Didn't want to sit in his chair. Didn't want to eat anything. Didn't want up. Didn't want down. He has also been protesting and screeching at the top of his lungs at nap and bed time, which is the one thing I count on. Combine that with his previous teething, and now cold which has been waking him (and all of us) up many nights. He is just NOT a happy child and honestly, I feel emotionally exhausted! Ugh, what is going on here?!?
On a different note, the one thing that made my day today is that we got a new asphalt driveway! After tripping over the dumb uneven driveway I don't know how many times, the landlord finally hired someone to fix it for us. So excited!
...But the years are short
Ethan, on the other hand, has been super attached to me. He had been preferring me over Brian, which is quite the opposite from his toddler years. I even get lots of hugs, kisses and "I love you's" throughout the day. It is so sweet but definitely not something I'm used to since he's Mr. Independent and not very much affectionate. Just tonight, I came home from running an errand by myself and he comes running to the door and told me how much he misses me. Then he requested that I sit right next to him while he ate his snacks before bed. Ahh! =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment