9.20.2011

Bible Study & AWANA

Today was the start of my women's bible study on A Wife of Noble Character. I'm excited for what the year will bring including the refining process and growth through the Lord. (Ha, remind me that when I'm going through something tough). But really, everyone can always be a godlier wife. I kinda know 2 of the girls in my group and looking forward to going deeper with them.

Ethan also started AWANA tonight and is now a Cubbie. I worked it out with my friend, Erin to bring her daughter home after AWANA so she could go to small group. Then we switched on Thursday. I must say I've never met another kid who could keep up with Ethan, let alone a girl. They are seriously two peas in a pod! It got semi-wild tonight, but I think 'cause it was their first time together and they were both tired. We'll see.

No comments: