9.08.2011

MOPS 2011 & Our Savior Preschool

Another year of MOPS have begun last week and so has preschool for Ethan. It's going to be a totally different dynamic this year (at MOPS) which is exciting because we are it as far as being the oldest ones and stepping up to lead. We're revamping a lot of things that didn't work and replacing it with some new and fun ideas. I also have a whole table of new girls that I can't wait to get to know. Oh did I mention that 2 girls that I invited had joined? That's fun too!

As for preschool, Brian and I hyped it up so much that by the time the actual day came Ethan was SUPER excited. Drop off and pick up went fine and he didn't even looked back. He did, however, had an accident while there. I'm guessing he must have played too long and forgot to say something to his teacher. As for me, I was also SUPER excited for my 3 hours away which consisted of a doctor's appointment, coffee and shopping. It was SO nice and definitely something I'll be looking forward to weekly =0)


So proud of his new backpack

No comments: