9.14.2011

Season's Change

I don't know why but fall & winter always seemed to sneak up on me. We left for KY hot only to come home to this cooler weather. And I've been in this funk ever since. Is this it for summer?! Yes, I've lived here for 7 years and Brian found this whole thing hysterical every year. I know it's inevitable, but I just wasn't quite ready for it yet. Ethan's already asking about snow and all I have for him are a pair of jeans and a pair of khaki. So I probably should get on that. Don't even ask me what I have in my closet and drawers because I have no clue.

But...ready or not, this year God has really put it on my heart to change my attitudes toward the griping and complaining. You know about the cold and the snow and ice and whatever else winter brings. Actually it started last year, but I was just too stubborn to listen. So we're starting anew this year =0) I will be thankful in all circumstances. Keep me in check!

No comments: