9.19.2011

It's a...

BOY!!!

If you didn't already know, we're pregnant. And if you did and were waiting to find out with us, now you know. No, we're not disappointed...in fact we're excited. I've told people that I honestly didn't care. As long as we have a less active one and he has proven to be just that at the ultrasound today =o) I must admit though that when the lady told us, Brian and I looked at each other with a knowing smile and a thought of Brace yourself, here we go again! There is going to be a lot of testosterone in our house that's for sure. Haha.

Anyway, I've been feeling great other than the tiredness. Definitely been using that a lot for my afternoon nap excuses. Figured I might as well. When the baby comes I'll be kissing those naps goodbye. We're excited, but also have mixed fears. You know the whole we have a good thing going, Ethan sleeps through the night, we have a good routine going, etc why start again. But Ethan can't be the only child, he needs a sibling. I'm sure when the time comes God will give us the strength. Plus He won't give us more than we can handle RIGHT? Thanks for sharing in the excitement with us! Stay tuned for more info and updates as it gets closer.

No comments: