9.28.2011

Updates

On the pregnancy: Still feeling good with mostly bloating at night and just can't seemed to get uncomfortable. But I know it'll only get worse. Food is still blah to me although I'm supposed to "protein" up. I really should be snacking better, but it takes some conscious effort.

On Ethan's potty training: He's pretty much accident free and is even staying dry during naps. We've switched him back to night time diaper because he was leaking in the morning. With a little encouragement of "What a big boy, going to the bathroom all by yourself," he has been making the trips there without our help. Two funny things: #1) He started using his little seat again because the toilet seat is too cold to sit on. Haha. #2) He's a pro in the porta potty and for whatever reasons points them out when we drive around town (construction areas, etc.)

On the big boy bed: Ethan's doing really well in it. He doesn't come out of his room until I come and get him which is awesome. However, he doesn't get the concept that if he gets up early, he can get out of his bed and play quietly by himself. Instead he just lays there chanting, "MOOOOOOOM-MY!" at the top of his lungs. Oh well, can't have everything right?

No comments: